Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Breakfast - September 25, 2009

I enjoyed this bread for breakfast, but I made it the day before and ate quite a bit that day too. The recipe is called Whole-Wheat Flatbread with Grapes and comes from the www.culinate.com website and can be found here.

I found an error on the recipe which I mentioned in the comments of the site. It looks like they straightened it out pretty quickly.

Mostly the recipe came together well. The sugar on the grapes on top became liquid and ran off the end of the bread and provided a little too much caramelizing on the bottom of the pan.

I plan to make this again when we have company.

Update: Found some notes on making this. I reduced the recipe so that I was at just 3 total cups of flour so I could make the dough in the food processor. When I put it in the baking sheet I went to about an inch from the edge.

No comments: